Real Estate Law
If you are buying or selling your home or other real estate property, the experienced attorneys and staff at the Law Offices of Kathleen Schneider can assist you to ensure your transaction is completed as quickly and accurately as possible. Our services include:
- Writing a Purchase and Sale Contract (if you do not have a realtor),
- Working with your realtor to review your contract before you sign,
- Negotiating issues connected to a home inspection,
- Reviewing the closing documents in advance of closing, and
- Accompanying you to closing.
We understand how important the purchase of a new home is to you, and we are with you every step of the way, advising you as to the best way to proceed. When you sell your home, it is important that you understand your obligations under the contract and we can help make sure you meet all the terms of the contract. If you are buying or selling rental property, we can also advise you on the tax consequences of the transaction so you understand the benefits that may accrue to you.
Call Our Skilled Attorneys to Answer Your Real Estate Questions
Real estate transactions must move quickly and we are here to assist you every step of the way. When you have a question regarding your real estate matters, our lawyers have answers. Call us at 412-342-8577, or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.